Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Leeloo's big blog debut

Leeloo, blog dog
Meet Leeloo. Leeloo didn't inspire me to start this blog, but she's a pure, healthy being, and that's what it's all about. She lives openly, with love and simplicity. Now I know what you're thinking, and that's just plain rude. I don't mean to say that I want to just sleep, eat, and poop all day. OK, now that I've said that, that ain't such a bad idea. Right, so as I was saying, Leeloo is effortlessly pure. She breathes life in deep fulfilling breaths and everybody loves her for it.

As I venture making posts here about my thoughts every now and then, I probably won't mention Leeloo too often, because after all, this blog isn't about my dog (sorry Leeloo). Eventually though, the intent is to be like Leeloo. So remember her pretty face, or she'll bark what she thinks of you... You've been warned.
Pretty face

4 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful!
    Why wouldn't this blog be about her?

    She is very smart, loyal, and she knows what she wants, as well as she is able to tell you about it...

    Given that she cannot speak human language - it is a lot.

    She does not just sleep, pee and poo, but she works hard - as a therapy dog - for the whole neighborhood!She brings a smile to everyone's face!

    Love Leeloo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche... I wish I was able to put it so well in my post. I think Leeloo will make many appearances in my blog so don't worry ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touche.. I wish that I could put it so well in my post. Leeloo will make many appearances in my posts though, don't worry ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeloo's story... She was adopted at the North Shore on October 6th, 2010. They said that she is about 8 weeks old, and that she is a pointer mix. She barely stood on her thin legs, with her black shiny head being bigger than her body... They said that she came from Tennessee, from a kill shelter, the very same day. When the family which was interested in adoption left without making a claim for her, I knew that we will take her home... She was a beauty! She is a beauty now too... Our vet said that she is a "designer dog"...
    Most likely, they miscalculated her age at the North Shore, since all age-related shots were delayed by about a month, which means that Leeloo is a September girl, i.e. Virgo= Diva... And, she is a Diva:)!
    More stories later...

    ReplyDelete